We're a Singapore based online store! Founded by Tania.




How did tallas come about?
As the owner of tallas, I thought very hard about giving the store a name that would be unique and would also to portray my individuality. At first I had named this store after my instagram name which is @tallaleighla. Over time I realised that tallas broken down would be tall-ass which didn't sound or look appealing. However after much thought, tallas really does represent me! I'm not tall, merely standing at 160cm and I do have some junk in my trunk!

Our vision: We hope to bring you the convenience of shopping from home or on the go with the option of sizes!

I sincerely hope to be able to provide affordable fashion choices to young women who are like me of average height and with a booty.

SALEEEE!

© 2013 TALLAS SHOP , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Layout developed by :
Connect:

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter Available Soon!